Sunday, December 12, 2010

Birthday Hawtness

I turned 26 on Dec 8th. Awesomeness, I must say. I got to spend the day with Jake; he skipped working today to stay home with me. He put the hinge clamps on the card table for me so I could silk screen some things and it made me giddy!!!!! FINALLY!!! YAY!!!!

We also went to dinner at Macaroni Grill with Jennifer, Katelyn, Tracie and the girls. I must say, the food was wonderful and I did make myself a little sick on the chocolate cake. I did share with everyone at the table and even ordered it with no nuts so Annabeth could enjoy some.

Not that birthdays are about getting presents at all, but I have to brag about it this year. I was given an awesome green fuzzy blanket by Katelyn which I have so obviously named Kermit. I am wrapped up in him as I type this up, he is keeping me toasty warm on this snowy evening. Tracie gave me this adorable blue rose necklace, LOVE IT!!!!! Annabeth totally rocked the house with a drawing of a flower, which is hanging on my fridge with all the other Annabeth originals! Jake’s folks sent me a replacement Aladdin Genie cookie jar (that passed away a few months ago after an incident with ants in the kitchen which I will not go into further), a really neat shirt from Prince Edward Island. They went on a cruise recently and got to go the Green Gables (places hand to her ear to hear the universal sigh, and “Gilbert”) and were nice enough to get me a magnet, stickers and a really cool t- shirt as previously mentioned. They also got me this book called Before Green Gables by Budge Wilson and I am so excited to read it!!!! Erika sent me a Michael’s gift card, which I am totally using once I get well enough to go out into the world of people. Jennifer totally floored me this year. She gave me Inception on DVD, a cute fedora, and a pair of feety panda pajamas! I have never received a gift that I never knew I wanted so badly until I actually had it. They are so me and I had to put them on and show them off!

Thank you to all who made my birthday a good one!




No comments: