Thursday, October 8, 2009

Not much going on

Hello everyone, Well, we are in Valparaiso until Saturday morning. Since I can't go with Jake to the conference I have to sit in the near by plaza for a few hours until I can go back to the hotel. They have to have time to clean the room so in the mornings I sit and draw, read, or listen to music.

Yesterday morning I was sitting listening to Harry Potter 3 on my Ipod when this homeless man who was wearing a bright orange Gator's sweat shirt came up to me. He stood less than a foot away from me and just stared at me. It was a little unnerving. He stood there for about a minute, then he walked off. I grabbed my bag and headed back to the hotel. Ugh, creepy.

Not much more to tell, we will leave on Saturday morning and head out and travel to the site. We will stop and visit a few friends along the way and pick up the rental car/truck. We may be able to rent a truck this time, but we will see.

It was cold enough this morning that I could see my breath. I decided that was enough cause to bust out two of the hot chocolate packs that I brought. Man I miss having my coco motion. Hope everything at home it going well.

Mandy & Jake

No comments: